Introduction and General Weeks Events
We have a brand new introduction for our Week Across Azeroth! Big thank you to @Saiisil for lending his voice to the intro.
Legren decided to play all of Blizzard’s games this week. Yamino was busy in Suramar. And Machik putzed around on his priest more than his hunter. Oh, and the roleplay!
It has been some time since we ran into Pandaren in one of our fantasy fables, but Legren was able to find one that is both intriguing and fun. What happens when Pandaren mages are called to Dalaran? This weeks story sheds some light on this topic.
Read the complete story at http://www.thelorecraft.com/elder.
Main Topic – Tomb of Sargeras
With news of the Tomb of Sargeras coming up soon as both a dungeon and a raid, we thought it appropriate to chat a bit about the history. For example, did you know it was always a Tomb? Seriously, it was a temple. So the obvious question is how did it go from Temple to Tomb?
That’s why we’re here!
Questions and Answers
- Firali Starshadow @Saiisil
- @thelorecraft #craftiequestion If the Eradar who follow Kil’jaeden are demons does that mean that a Demon Hunter could have eaten one?
- Spirit of Vol’jin @ChiefVoljin
- @thelorecraft #craftiequestions Dere seems ta be a debate about Elothir an’ his disciples whether he is a night elf druid or an (c)
- @thelorecraft Ancient of Lore dat is also considered a druid. Dere be no strong evidence either way, other dan de other archdruids durin’
- @thelorecraft de same quest chains are also night elves dat stay in deir respected druidic forms an’ Elothir is flagged as humanoid instead
- @thelorecraft of elemental as wit most ancients. What be jur stance on dis debate?
With three emails this week, we kept busy. But the exciting part of that is two new writers. Always good to have new people sending us questions, as it mixes things up a bit.
Help Support the LoreCraft Podcast
Hi there, Machik here. I love the LoreCraft Podcast and bringing all of the fabulous lore and roleplay to you guys. When this podcast started in August 2014, I had no idea I’d still be sharing my excitement of the lore this long. Over the years I have handled all the financial details involved with the podcast myself.
But now I need your help.
This is a passion and love of mine, so the podcast will continue to be created as long as I love the game, but your support can help enhance it. Stop over to our Patreon page and think about tossing a dollar or two our way. The money we receive goes back into the podcast, covering hosting fees, website fees, etc. along with allowing us to purchase prizes for the giveaways we do.
Thank you so much, and stay nerdy!
Leave Us a Question or Feedback
We’re always happy to hear from you. So feel free to leave us a message through one of the following ways:
Comment on this post.
Leave me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tweet at me –